Free Shipping in the Continental United States
Please call for orders to Alaska or Hawaii.
This Thomson TS 870 SE Manual Transfer Switch allows you to manually transfer commercial and industrial grade three phase loads up to 800A. Service Entrance rated.
- Electrically operated and manually initiated.
- Source 1 / Source 2 selector switch.
- Source Availability and Load Status LED pilot lights.
- Open Transition (break-before-make) configuration.
- Fully enclosed silver alloy contacts provide high withstand rating and 100% continuous current rating.
- 3 cycle short circuit current withstand tested allows use of non-series rated upstream protective devices.
- Completely separated utility side and generator side power switching units provide superior reliability.
- Heavy duty brushless gear-motor and operating mechanism provide mechanical interlocking and extreme long life with minimal maintenance.
- Electrical and mechanical interlocked mechanisms prevents simultaneous closure of Utility and Generator sources.
- All mechanical and control devices are visible and readily accessible.
- UL 1008 Listed Transfer Switches for use in emergency standby systems.
- NEMA 1 indoor standard. Optional NEMA 3R outdoor enclosure available. (Call for other options)
Service Entrance Features
- Service Entrance Labeling
- Utility Overcurrent Protection and Isolating Mechanism
- Utility Switching Device: Molded Case Switch with Electronic Trip
- Pad-lockable Service Disconnect Control Switch
- Status Indications
- Note: Molded case circuit breakers or fuses with overcurrent protection are still required upstream on the GENERATOR side of the transfer switch, unless transfer switch is ordered with an optional Molded Case Switch with Electronic Trip Generator Switching Device (call for pricing and to order).
OPTIONS (Call to Order)
- Other Enclosures
- Other three phase voltages
- Four pole models
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES (Call to Order)
- AUX-G: Auxilary Contact – Generator Side (up to three)
- AUX-U: Auxilary Contact – Utility Side (up to three)
- UPA: Utility Power Available Contact (up to three)
- TS-HA: Enclosure Strip Heater with Thermostat (120VAC external source required)
- TS-H2: Enclosure Strip Heater with Thermostat (Internally powered from load)
- LCK: Enclosure Lockable Door