Free Shipping in the Continental United States
Please call for orders to Alaska or Hawaii.
The Trystar GDS-04-S Light Duty Generator Docking Station (400A) creates an easy way to connect a mobile generator to your building’s electrical system. For use in residential and light duty applications. UL1008 Listed.
- 3 Phase 277/480, 120/240, 120/208, or 1 Phase 120/240 versions available.
- Perfect for emergency power to your home and other light duty applications up to 400 amps.
- Male 16 Series camlock panel mounts to connect to a mobile generator.
- Mechanical lug terminations for permanent connection to load.
- Silver-plated copper busbar.
- Aluminum NEMA 3R outdoor commercial grade enclosure.
- Padlockable swinging front door.
- Bottom hinged door will not open unless main door has been opened.
- Trystar rake theft reduction system.
- Tabs on back for wall-mounting.
- ETL Listed to UL 1008 Standards.
- UL 50 Listed.
- 65kAIC rated.
Please Note: This spec sheet is specifically for 277/480VAC applications. At other voltages, the model number and panel mount colors will vary, but everything else shown is essentially the same.
OPTIONS (Call for Pricing)
- Other three phase voltages.
- Stainless steel construction.
There are no reviews yet.