Free Shipping in the Continental United States
Please call for orders to Alaska or Hawaii.
The Winco DP7500 will not disappoint, producing 7,500 starting Watts and 6,720 running watts. The DYNA Professional line will be a great addition to any work crew or master craftsman’s garage. The DP7500 is powered by a Honda GX390 engine that lives up to the reputation of reliability and perfomance you expect. The two NEMA 5-20 duplex and one NEMA L14-30 receptacles are GFCI protected. This is also Winco’s first unit to use toggle switches to start, run, and stop the engine.
- Honda GX390 Engine has more power, lower fuel consumption, and lower emissions than previous versions.
- Low Oil Protection – In the event there is low oil pressure, the engine will shut down, which will protect the engine from damage.
- Clean Power – Less than 6% Total Harmonic Distortion.
- Sturdy wrap-around welded cradle uses 1″ tubular steel for dependable durability.
- Full-Panel GFCI – The panel is fully GFCI protected and OSHA compliant.
- YourGen Meter – LED meter displaying hours, RPMs, voltage, and frequency readings. Verifies the load balance with a load bar display. Warnings when a parameter is outside of normal range and when an oil change is needed.
- Lifting Eye included.
- Steel 8 gallon fuel tank.
- CARB and EPA Certified.
- 100% Load Tested.
- Two Wheel, Flat-Free Dolly Kit