The Winco DR20I4 diesel standby generator offers up to 20 kW of power for the business owner or homeowner. Winco utilizes the Isuzu 2.2L engine which has been used in industrial applications for years to give you the confidence of performance and reliability. Whether using this unit for standby or prime power, you can rest assured you are getting the best product on the market. Available in several phase/voltage models. Open Skid design (POWR-PAK) or with Cabinet Enclosure (SOUND-PAK). Optional fuel tanks and trailers available. UL 2200 and CSA Listed.
- Isuzu 4LE1 36hp 2.2L diesel engine.
- EPA Certified Tier 4 Interim.
- Efficient low fuel consumption design.
- Circulating block heater – 120V, 1000W, with thermostat.
- Stamford industrial grade generator.
- Rated for continuous standby use.
- Class H insulation.
- Automatic voltage regulator provides +/-1% regulation.
- Available in all common voltages.
- Digital genset DSE 7310 controller.
- Engine/genset display and protection.
- Glow plugs and starter solenoid controls.
- Emergency stop.
- USB connectable communications.
- Expanded communications options.
- Audible alarm.
- Engine exerciser.
- Event log.
- Configurable inputs.
- Configurable outputs.
- UL/CSA Listed.
- See the Spec Sheet below for a full listing of features.
- Open Skid Design (Sound Attenuated Cabinet available)
- Welded and powder coated steel base.
- Rubber mounted engine and generator.
- Electrician friendly single cover connection points.
- 2A battery charger.
- Load bank tested.
- Single step 100% load tested.
- Operation Manuals.
- Designed for long life.
SOUND-PAK Cabinet Option
- Constructed with Galvannealed steel
- Lockable doors keyed alike
- Stainless steel hinges and door stops
- Critical muffler
- Maintenance doors and panels
- Powder coated prior to assembly
- Sound absorbing foam lined
- Cooling air deflectors
- 54 gallon composite fuel tank – not UL142 Listed
- 55 gallon base mounted steel double wall fuel tank – UL142 Listed
- 110 gallon base mounted steel double wall fuel tank – UL142 Listed
- 155 gallon base mounted steel double wall fuel tank – UL142 Listed
- NFPA 110 Level 1 Compliant Upgrade
- 10 Amp Battery Charger with with Fail Contact
- Generator Strip Heater
- Battery Heater
- Group 24 650 CCA Battery
- Remote Emergency Stop
- DSE7310 Controller Options: Remote Annunciator, Remote Display, WebNet Gateway, GSM Antenna, GPS Antenna
There are no reviews yet.