Free Shipping in the Continental United States
Please call for orders to Alaska or Hawaii.
Winco double throw manual transfer switches are rated heavy-duty making them ideal for use in the most rugged conditions, including residential, light commercial and industrial manual transfer applications.
- Reliable performance and extended equipment life.
- Blade and jaw switch construction is the industry’s preferred approach for a tight, clean closure on the circuit.
- Tin-plated copper current-carrying components reduce corrosion and oxidation to prolong the switch life.
- Neutral Bar assembly included.
- Center-Off Position.
- Easy-to-throw, tough-to-break operating mechanism is designed to meet the number of no-load operations required by UL and NEMA standards.
- Designed to the tough NEMA standards set for heavy-duty switches to create a durable switch that outperforms all others.
- The weatherproof NEMA 3R enclosure protects this high quality switch from the elements.
- Dual cover interlock prevents the cover from being opened when the switch is ON or from turning the switch on when the cover is open.
- Embossed ON/OFF markings will not fade like printed or painted markings.
- Ample wire bending space allows cables to enter and exit the same endwall for wiring convenience.
- Not Service Entrance rated.