The Winco PSS20B2W Home Standby System offers a Briggs and Stratton Vanguard commercial grade engine and up to 17,000 watts of power using LP or Natural Gas.
- Quiet Compact Power – With up to 71 amps of output, there is enough power that your family will barely notice the power is out.
- Clean Power – With <5% total harmonic distortion, this generator is ideal for sensitive electronic equipment including computers and TVs.
- Easy Installation – Generator design allows side wall or sub-base underground connections. Easy to use AC and DC terminal blocks make connections quick and simple.
- Quiet Neighbor-Friendly Operation – Fire-retardant sound absorbing foam and critical grade exhaust system.
- Weatherproof Enclosure – Galvanneal steel housing with DuPont powder coat paint resists corrosion. Maintenance side panels with identically keyed lockable doors. Rodent proof.
- Cooling System – Three air intakes provide cool air to the engine. Unique three chamber housing design increases air flow. Heated air discharged away from intakes.
- Briggs and Stratton Vanguard Engine – Commercial grade, V-Twin cylinders, electronic ignition, mechanical governor, and pressurized lubrication system.
- Vapor Fuel System – Natural gas or LP. Converts from one fuel to the other easily on the field.
- Fast Automatic Transfer – Optional automatic transfer switch restores power in less than 30 seconds during a power outage.
- Battery Charger – Increases reliability and service life of battery (battery not included).
- Double Disc Fuel Solenoids – Ensure positive fuel shutoff.
- DSE 3110 Digital Controller – Provides detailed operating and diagnostic information through its digital display.
- Safety Shutdowns – High oil temperature, low oil pressure, low frequency, and low volatge.
- Over-Current Protection – High quality thermal-magnetic Square D breaker.
- ETL Listed to UL Standard 2200.
- CSA Approved.
- EPA/CARB emissions compliant.
- The 2-Wire Start System includes a 2-Wire Control Module (see picture above). All start and shutdown functions are controlled by the Control Module. The Module provides detailed operating and diagnostic information through its digital display. Compatible with most transfer switches and other starting devices.
Optional Asco 185 2-Wire Transfer Switches
- Single Phase, 120/240V.
- Monitors incoming utility power.
- Automatically starts generator and transfers emergency load to generator when utility power fails.
- Automatically transfers load back to utility and cools down generator when utility power is restored.
- Several user adjustable settings.
- Choice of 100A or 200A (match to utility service size, use 200A switch for 125A & 150A utility).
- Indoor or Outdoor Enclosure.
OTHER OPTIONS (See Accessories Tab)
- 3/4″ Vapor Fuel Strainer
- Engine Oil Heater with Thermostat
- Battery Heater (not UL Listed)
- Group 26 500 CCA Battery
- PSS20 Maintenance Kit