The Generac Mobile MFH900 Flameless Heater produces up to 865,000 btu/hr with a max temperature output of 180°F. Built with safety in mind, the MFH900 includes multiple safety alarms and shutdowns, padlockable access doors, and 110% containment.
- Flameless heat technology delivers heat without an open flame.
- Ideal for use in hazard zone areas in which ignitable fumes may be present.
- Up to 865,000 btu/hr of heat produced.
- Temperature range of 120-180° F.
- Air flow of 3,500-5,000 cubic feet per minute.
- Two 12 inch diameter air ducts.
- Up to 85% efficiency.
- Heat transfer fluid (HTF) with system capacity of 20.6 gallons.
- Hydraulic pump loop generates reliable heat in ambient temperatures down to -40° F/C.
- Wachenforf easy-to-use intuitive controller with TFT color graphic LCD display.
- Centralized easy-to-use single point controls.
- External emergency stop switch.
- Positive air shutdown to prevent runaway engine.
- Automatic shutdown for high hydraulic oil temperature or pressure, engine overspeed, low engine oil, low fuel, and low hydraulic oil.
- Perkins 120AF-E44TTA diesel engine – EPA Tier 4 approved.
- Large 200-gallon fuel tank for 26 hours of runtime.
- 110% containment of engine fluids.
- DEF 10-gallon tank.
- Fully-lockable aluminum powder-coated enclosure.
- Wide access doors flip up for easy, unobstructed access to maintenance items
- Interior cabinet lighting for enhanced visibility during maintenance.
- Lockable internal duct storage for convenience, ease-of-transport, and theft prevention.
- External duct connection lighting for enhanced safety.
- Single-axle with 16 inch tires.
- Electric brakes.
- DOT approved lighting.
- Lift jack on front hitch.
- Forklift tubes.
- Adjustable 2-5/16″ ball hitch.
There are no reviews yet.