The Gillette SPJD-600 Standby Generator offers a John Deere diesel engine, single or three phase voltages, and up to 60 kW of power.
kW, kVA, Amps
|SPJD-600-1-1||1 Phase, 120/240V,
|SPJD-600-3-2||3 Phase, 120/208V,
|SPJD-600-3-3||3 Phase, 120/240V,
|SPJD-600-3-4||3 Phase, 277/480V,
|SPJD-600-3-5||3 Phase, 127/220V,
|SPJD-600-3-16||3 Phase, 346/600V,
- All generator sets are USA prototype built and thoroughly tested. Production models are USA factory built and 100% load tested.
- Solid state, frequency compensated voltage regulation is standard.
- Deep Sea 7420 digital controller allows programming to basic engine functions in the field. Controller has stop-manual-auto mode and engine shutdowns, signaled by full text LCD indicators. Includes power monitoring, event logging, and hour meter.
- Heavy-duty circuit breaker is standard on all gen-sets.
- Battery tray, cables, straps, and charger included.
- Meets NFPA-110 Level 1 when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards.
- UL-1446 and UL-2200 certified.
- OPEN STYLE – No Enclosure: Gen-set must be placed within a weather protected area, un-inhabited by humans or animals, with proper ventilation. Silencer and flexible exhaust hose are not supplied , as installation requirements are not known. However, these two items are available as optional equipment.
- LEVEL 2 – Aluminum Housing: Full weather protection and superior sound attenuation for specific low noise applications. Critical grade silencer is standard. Average sound level of 71 dBA at 23 ft.
L x W x H
|Open Style||78 x 42 x 49||1871||1814|
|Level 2||94 x 42 x 53||2396||2339|
DIESEL FUEL TANK OPTIONS
- Feature double-walls and emergency vents. Designed for generator sub-base installation. UL-142 Certified.
- Available in three sizes: 108 gallons (24 hour runtime), 216 gallons (48 hour runtime) and 324 gallons (72 hour runtime).
- Further descriptions and tank options available here.
- Generator can also be used with customer-supplied fuel tank.
- Engine Coolant Heater
- Starting Battery Heater Blanket
- 10A Battery Charger Upgrade
- 20A Battery Charger Upgrade
- 600 CCA 12VDC Starting Battery
- Voltage Selector Switch – modular design rotory cam for switchable voltages: 3PH 208/480 and 1PH 120/240
- Emergency Stop Switch – mounted in a NEMA 4X small enclosure, UL Listed, Suitable for remote locations, Complies with NFPA-110 requirements
- Emergency Stop Switch – mounted in a “Break Glass Station” NEMA 3R small enclosure, UL Listed, Suitable for remote locations, Complies with NFPA-110 requirements
- NFPA-110 Compliance Package: Includes 16 lamp dual (8) display remote annunciators (choice of flush-mount or surface-mount) and a heavy-duty 10A 12/24 VDC battery charger
- External Permanent Magnet Generator (PMG) for improved motor starting capabilities and un-interrupted excitation power
- External Permanent Magnet Generator (PMG) with Digital Voltage Regulator (DVR) for improved motor starting capabilities, un-interrupted excitation power, and RMS sensing
- Critical Grade Silencer Upgrade – for average sound level of 77 dBA at 23 ft with an Open Gen-Set (standard with Level 2 Enclosure)
- Hospital Grade Silencer Upgrade – for average sound level of 66 dBA at 23 ft in a Level 2 Enclosure
- R7 Foam Insulation (4-5 dBA sound reduction)
- Paralleling Package
- Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Generator Enclosure Lights
- Liquid Containment Pan – installed under frame base
- Spring Vibration Mounts
- Motorized Dampers
- Isolator Mounting Pads
- Enclosure Space Heater
- Controller Upgrades and Alarm Interfaces
- Asco 300 Automatic Transfer Switch (See Accessories Tab for a partial listing or follow this link for a full listing)
- Five Year Extended Warranty