The Mosebach X100L Portable Resistive Load Bank is ideal for testing and maintaining generators and UPS Systems up to 100 kW.
- Load Capacity: 100kW at 240 & 480 VAC 3PH 60Hz. Derates to 75kW at 208VAC 3PH, 66kW at 240V 1PH, and 16.5kW at 120V 1PH.
- Duty Cycle: Rated for continuous operation.
- Load Step Resolution: 5kW at 240/480V.
- Controls: Local manual control panel includes Power On/Off switch, Master Load On/Off switch, and Individual Load Step switches.
- Instrumentation: Digital metering (V, A, Hz, kW) and data logging via a USB port.
- Control/Cooling Power: Requires 120V single-phase 60Hz external power source.
- Cooling System: Quiet high-speed cooling fans.
- Load Elements: Mosebach’s Cross Wire Resistor have no ceramics and therefore are lighter and more durable than any other resistor on the market today. The resistors are supported by high temperature Mica supports.
- Safety Features: Over-temperature and over-voltage sensors.
- Load Connections: Quick disconnect cam-type male connectors on the back of the load bank (1 per Phase, 1 Ground).
- Enclosure: Lightweight aluminum indoor enclosure with lifting handle.
- Carrying Case: Protective weatherproof case with handles and wheels.
OPTIONS (Call for Pricing)
- Multi-Unit Remote Control Software Kit
- Starter Spare Parts Kit
- Extended Warranty
- NRTL Certification
CABLE OPTIONS (SEE ACCESSORIES TAB)
- Steadypower 20ft or 50ft Cable Set