This Power Assemblies Automatic Transfer Switch combines a three-phase 4-pole switched neutral 800A automatic transfer switch with generator camlock connections in one simple enclosure.
- Ensures the delivery of electrical current from one of two sources to a connected load circuit in the event of a power failure.
- Self-contained design reduces the number of wires and connections needed, resulting in quicker and cheaper installation.
- 800A, 3-Phase, 4-Pole, 4-Wire, Switched Neutral, Open Transition automatic transfer switch.
- ABB TrueOne Level 3 Controller with LCD screen, keys, and LED indication lights.
- Manual operation capability of the ATS.
- Hardwire cable connection for permanent source connections and load connections.
- Male 16 Series camlock panel mounts to connect to a mobile generator.
- Protective caps on all panel mounts to prevent accidental contact.
- Lockable, wall-mount, steel, NEMA 4/12 outdoor enclosure.
- UL Listed.
OPTIONS (Call to Order)
- Cam-connections for Both Sources (Male) and Load (Female).
- Portable Frame with Fork Pockets and Lifting Eyes.