This Power Assemblies Camlock Connection Switch offers a three-phase 1600A manual transfer switch and generator camlock connections in one easy package.
- Male camlock receptacles on the side of the transfer switch for mobile emergency generator connection.
- Receptacles are color-coded for 120/208V applications (red, black, blue, white, green) or 277/480V applications (orange, brown, yellow, white, green).
- Receptacles include NEMA 3R clear snap-back covers.
- Patented Break-Before-Make operating mechanism prevents inadvertent interconnection of normal and alternative power sources.
- 1600A, Three Phase, 3-Pole, 4-Wire, Solid Neutral, Up to 600 VAC.
- Service Entrance Rated (with Class L fuses installed).
- Center-off position.
- 200kA short circuit current rating at 600 VAC with Class L fuses installed (not included).
- Includes 5 lugs per terminal.
- NEMA 3R outdoor enclosure.
- Made in the USA.
- UL Listed.
- Non-Fusible Configuration with Six Dummy Fuses – ADD $936.00