Free Shipping in the Continental United States
Please call for orders to Alaska or Hawaii.
The Powertron Standard Series TBQCSM01 Tap Box (100A) offers quick connection to a mobile emergency generator, allowing you to receive temporary power quickly and safely. UL1008 Listed.
- Emergency Power Ready: Makes your facility emergency power ready with load requirements, generator sizing and location, and cable lengths all pre-determined.
- Cold Weather Startup: GFCI receptacle allows power to be provided safely to a generator block heater and battery charger for cold weather operation.
- Automatic Startup: The Start/Stop terminals enable your mobile generator to standby to automatically restore power to your facility when using an Automatic Transfer Switch.
- Load Connection: Tin-plated copper bus bar (Optional Mechanical Lugs and Compression Lugs available).
- Generator Connection: Series 16, 400A, 600V, single-pole male camlock receptacles (one set of five).
- Trapped Cable Door: Prevents cable disconnection by unauthorized personnel.
- Panel Door: Includes a key lock handle for security and safety.
- Harsh Weather Protection: Wall-mount weather-tight NEMA 3R steel outdoor enclosure.
- Uncompromising Quality: Engineered and assembled with the highest quality products from respected and leading manufacturers like Hubbell, Hoffman, and Burndy.
OPTIONAL FIELD ASSEMBLED KITS
- Mechanical Lugs Kit
- Compression Lugs Kit
- Phase Rotation Monitor Kit
- Kirk Key Mounting Kit
OTHER OPTIONS (Call to Order)
- NEMA 3R Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Female Camlock Connections for Load Bank Applications