The Simplex PowerStar Portable Resistive Load Bank is an ultra-compact, lightweight, highly-portable, versatile test instrument offering a load capacity up to 110kW.
- Load Capacity: Up to 110kW at 240 and 480 VAC, 3-Phase, 60Hz; 82.5kW at 208 VAC, 3-Phase, 60Hz. Capacity derates at other voltages, including all common 50/60 Hz single and three phase AC voltages up to 480 VAC.
- Duty Cycle: Rated for continuous operation.
- Digital Load Control: 5kW resolution.
- Controls: Hand-held touchscreen digital controller; connected to the load bank via a supplied RS-232 network cable.
- Instrumentation: Digital power transducer with volts, amps, frequency, and kilowatt meter displays on the touchscreen.
- Control/Cooling Power: From a common 15A 120V wall outlet; 15 ft cord provided.
- Cooling: Forced air-cooled integral cooling fans; fuse-protected fan motors.
- Load Elements: “Powr-Web” load elements; branch circuit fuse-protected.
- Safety Features: Control circuits fused, Overtemperature and fan failure protection, and Overvoltage protection.
- Load Connections: Male Camlock 16 Series power connectors (400A) for load connections (1 per Phase, 1 Ground).
- Enclosure: Type-1 indoor enclosure with casters and handles.
- Cover: Removable aluminum slip-over cover wit handles for added protection while transporting.
- Networking: Mulitple Powerstar and Infinity Load Banks can be networked together via RS-232 cables connected from the “out” connector on the first unit to the “in” connector on the next, and then “out-to-in” in succession until the desired number of units are connected. All instrumentation values for the total network are summed and displayed on a master controller.
- UL Listed.
OPTIONS (See Accessories Tab)
- Steadypower 20ft or 50ft Cable Set.