The Asco 300 Quad Ethernet Module 72EE Kit enables basic local or remote monitoring and control of Asco 300 transfer switches with the Group G Controller.
- Provides remote transfer switch and generator control, monitoring, and connectivity features via integrated web page dashboards.
- Once connected to an Ethernet, Wifi, or Cellular connection, the dashboards can easily be pulled up by any mobile or desktop device on the network by multiple users.
- Includes Feature Bundle 11BE with programmable engine exerciser and event log (exerciser applicable for automatic transfer switches only).
- Remote transfer and retransfer of the transfer switch.
- View and bypass time delays.
- Start and stop generators for emergency situations and testing/maintenance.
- View generator pick-up and drop-out setpoints for comprehensive understanding of control events.
- Monitor transfer switch and generator stats and alarms.
- Review calculated transfer statistics and activity.
- View event log with up to 300 events.
- Anticipate automated control action, such as, generator start or ATS transfer with active control timer information (for automatic transfer switches only).
- Interface to an email server for up-to-date alarms and critical power event alerts.
- Connect and extract transfer switch and metering data using industry standard open protocols, such as Modbus and SNMP.
- Maximize connectivity options and flexibility with an integrated four port ethernet switch.
- Utilizes AES 128-bit encryption for enhanced data security per National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Embedded password protection only allows access to appropriate users.
Optional Related Products (see Accessories Tab above)
- 5310 Single Channel Annunciator.
- 5350 Eight Channel Annunciator.
- 5210 Power Meter.
Please Note: This option will be factory installed if ordered with an Asco 300 transfer switch. If ordered separately, it will come as a field conversion kit for customer installation.