The Asco Eight Channel 5350 Remote Annunciator provides remote status indication and control for up to eight Asco transfer switches.
- Monitoring Capability – monitor transfer switches distributed throughout a site at a central or multiple locations.
- Transfer Test Operation – remotely perform transfer test operation on individual switches with the push of a button.
- LEDs – indicate switch status and position.
- Ethernet technology – incorporated for fast, reliable communication.
- Redundancy – utilize additional annunciators for real-time redundancy in various locations.
- Scalability – additional remote annunciators can be daisy chained using integrated Ethernet ports.
- Backward Compatibility – compatible with ASCO legacy controllers as well as Asco 300 Group G Controller and Asco 4000 & 7000 Group 5 Controller.
- Flexibility – integrated Ethernet technology, support of ASCO Bus and Modbus protocols, and ability to interface with various controllers makes integration to existing systems easy.
- All In One Solution – power supply and Ethernet connectivity is built right into the 5350 eliminating the need of separate components.
- Built-in power supply – accepts 24VDC, 120VAC, and 240VAC.
- Audible alarm and alarm silence button.
- Key lock for security of all control functions.
- Surface or flush mountable.
Please Note: Requires a 5140 Quad Ethernet Module 72EE on each Asco 300 transfer switch and a 5170 Ethernet Connectivity Module 72EE2 on each Asco 4000 or 7000 transfer switch.