The Asco 5170 Ethernet Connectivity Module 72EE2 provides easy and reliable Ethernet connectivity to ASCO 4000 and 7000 transfer switches for monitoring and control (replaces the 72E).
- Accessory 72EE2 – 5170 Connectivity Module installed with transfer switch (when ordered with transfer switch).
- Kit K1106217 – Includes 5170 Connectivity Module, mounting hardware, and one cable to connect to transfer switch controller.
- Kit K1106217-001 – Includes 5170 Connectivity Module, mounting hardware, and two cables to connect to transfer switch controller and power meter.
- Assess device state, event logs, and equipment settings for transfer switches, generators, and more using any networked terminal to optimize operation.
- Remotely initiate load transfers between sources, start and stop generators, and bypass time delays in real-time.
- Securely transmit and receive using open protocols and the built-in Ethernet switch.
- Enforce end-to-end security meeting Advanced Encryption Standard.
- Manage personnel access to monitoring, control, configuration, and web functions with three user-authentication levels.
- Use integral four-port Ethernet Switch to network multiple devices and transfer switches.
- Use RS485 port to connect the transfer switch controller to legacy monitoring systems using Modbus RTU.
- Use hard wire contacts to annunciate and control generators, circuit breakers, and surge protective devices.
- Use open Modbus and SNMP protocols to share data with power and building monitoring systems.
- Send real-time notices via an email server or ASCO’s email service.
- View transfer switch information on a device-responsive mobile web application.
Optional Related Products (see Accessories below)
- Digital Power Meter 5210.
- Tech Package 150A: Includes 5170 Module, 5210 Power Meter, & 1PS1 UPS Module.
- Single Channel Remote Annunciator 5310.
- Eight Channel Remote Annunciator 5350.