This Powertron MTS Series TBQCMM06 Tap Box offers a three-phase 600A manual transfer switch and quick camlock connections to a mobile emergency generator, allowing you to receive temporary power quickly and safely. UL1008 Listed.
- Emergency Power Ready: Makes your facility emergency power ready with load requirements, generator sizing and location, and cable lengths all pre-determined.
- Cold Weather Startup: GFCI receptacle allows power to be provided safely to a generator block heater and battery charger for cold weather operation.
- Transfer Switch: 600A, 3-Phase, 3-Pole, 4-Wire, 60Hz, Solid Neutral.
- Load Connection: Mechanical lugs.
- Utility Connection: Mechanical lugs.
- Generator Connection: Series 16, 400A, 600V, male camlock receptacles (two sets of five).
- Trapped Cable Door: Prevents cable disconnection by unauthorized personnel.
- Panel Door: Includes a key lock handle for security and safety.
- Harsh Weather Protection: Pad-mount weather-tight outdoor enclosure – NEMA 3R Steel.
- Uncompromising Quality: Engineered and assembled with the highest quality products from respected and leading manufacturers like Hubbell, Hoffman, and Burndy.
OPTIONAL FIELD ASSEMBLED KITS
- Phase Rotation Monitor Kit
- Kirk Key Mounting Kit
OTHER OPTIONS (Call to Order)
- Stainless Steel Enclosure
There are no reviews yet.