The Powertron Standard Series TBQCSM16 Tap Box (1600A) offers quick connection to a mobile emergency generator, allowing you to receive temporary power quickly and safely. UL1008 Listed.
- Emergency Power Ready: Makes your facility emergency power ready with load requirements, generator sizing and location, and cable lengths all pre-determined.
- Cold Weather Startup: GFCI receptacle allows power to be provided safely to a generator block heater and battery charger for cold weather operation.
- Automatic Startup: The Start/Stop terminals enable your mobile generator to standby to automatically restore power to your facility when using an Automatic Transfer Switch.
- Load Connection: Tin-plated copper bus bar (Optional Mechanical Lugs and Compression Lugs available).
- Generator Connection: Series 16, 400A, 600V, male camlock receptacles (four sets of five).
- Trapped Cable Door: Prevents cable disconnection by unauthorized personnel.
- Panel Door: Includes a key lock handle for security and safety.
- Harsh Weather Protection: Pad-mount weather-tight NEMA 3R outdoor enclosure. Choice of steel or stainless steel.
- Uncompromising Quality: Engineered and assembled with the highest quality products from respected and leading manufacturers like Hubbell, Hoffman, and Burndy.
OPTIONAL FIELD ASSEMBLED KITS (See Below)
- Mechanical Lugs Kit
- Compression Lugs Kit
- Phase Rotation Monitor Kit
- Kirk Key Mounting Kit
- Matching Generator Cable Set (see below)
- Female Camlock Connections for Load Bank Applications (see here)