The Ronk Econo-Phase Shifter is a cost-effective high-efficiency static phase converter for use with single motor applications with light to medium loading. Proven performer for use on Pump jack applications in the oil and gas industry where Design D motors are typically used.
- 2PS-OF: 1PH 240V to 3PH 240V; Converter HP Options of 1-60 hp.
- 4PS-OF: 1PH 480V to 3PH 480V; Converter HP Options of 1-75 hp.
- Pump jacks for oil wells.
- Woodworking equipment: drill presses, grinders, mills, saws, and lathes.
- Small air compressors.
- Electric hoists.
- Cost-effective high-efficiency phase converter for use in single motor applications where 100% continuous duty is not required.
- Supplies both starting and running current from single phase service to all three legs of a three phase motor to provide high starting torque and rugged operation.
- Operates most motors at full load as needed and provides 3/4 load on a continuous basis.
- Special capacitors are used to handle the high peak voltages that can occur when the motor runs over-speed in the down stroke and acts as a generator.
- Proven performer for use on Pump jack applications in the oil and gas industry where Design D motors are typically used.
- Operates both WYE and Delta motors with no “special” motor connections required.
- Housed in a NEMA 3R outdoor enclosure.
- UL Listed.
- Three-Year Limited Warranty.
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR A PRICE QUOTE
- Single Phase Input Voltage.
- Motor HP or KW.
- Equipment Operating Three Phase Voltage.
- Motor Nameplate FLA.
- Motor RPM.
- Power wiring diagram and electrical spec sheet for equipment.