The Trystar GDS-24 Generator Docking Station (2400A) creates an easy way to connect a mobile generator to your building’s electrical system, providing quick backup power for your business. UL1008 Listed.
- Perfect for emergency power to hospitals, nursing homes, stadiums, and other applications up to 2400 amps.
- Male 16 Series camlock panel mounts to connect to a mobile generator.
- Protective caps on all panel mounts to prevent accidental contact.
- Mechanical lug terminations also provided as an alternative way to connect to a mobile generator (hardwire option).
- Mechanical lug terminations for permanent connection to load.
- Silver-plated copper busbar.
- Phase rotation monitor.
- Aluminum NEMA 3R outdoor padmount enclosure.
- Padlockable swinging front door.
- ETL Listed to UL 1008 Standards.
- UL 50 Listed.
- 65kAIC rated.
Please Note: This spec sheet is specifically for 277/480VAC applications. At other voltages, the model number and panel mount colors will vary, but everything else shown is essentially the same.
Pad-Mount Dimensional Drawing (Size may vary with added options)
Example One-Line Diagrams (Most require options below)
- Single or double breaker.
- Single phase and other three phase voltages.
- Two-wire auto start.
- Battery charger receptacle – 20A 120V duplex.
- Battery charger receptacle – 20A 120V GFCI.
- Block heater receptacle – 30A 125V L5-30.
- 50A 125/250V Twistlock.
- 100% grounded.
- SCADA terminal port.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Extra depth for bottom conduit access.
- Kirk key door interlock.
- Custom lug size or compression type.
- Listed monitoring device.
- Strip heater with thermostat.
- Custom listed receptacles.
- Surge protection device.
- Load dump receptacle.
- Utility light/alarm.
- Female camlock receptacles for load bank docking applications.
- Special request.