Free Shipping in the Continental United States
Please call for orders to Alaska or Hawaii.
This ASCO Series 300 Non-Automatic Transfer Switch is electrically operated and manually initiated for three phase loads up to 2000A. Designed for commercial, telecom, municipal, light industrial, and agricultural applications.
- Ideal for applications where operating personnel are available and the load is not an emergency type requiring automatic transfer of power.
- Transfer is manually initiated via soft key on the user interface panel.
- Source acceptability lights inform operator if sources are available to accept load.
- Controller prevents inadvertent operation under low voltage condition.
- One auxiliary contact closed when transfer switch is connected to normal and one closed on Emergency (14A/14B).
- True double-throw operation: The single solenoid design is inherently inter locked and prevents contacts from stopping between sources or from being in contact with both sources at the same time.
- Operating parameters and feature settings can be adjusted without opening enclosure door.
- Compact design for optimum utilization of space.
- Designed to be completely front- accessible, permitting the enclosures to be installed flush to the wall and still allows installation of all power cabling and connections from the front of the switch.
- Supplied with solid neutral termination.
- Capable of remote manual transfer using optional connectivity accessories or field kits (see below).
- Numerous enclosure options including UL Type 1 (indoor) and UL Type 3R (outdoor).
- Accessory 44G Strip Heater is now included for all models with a 3R outdoor enclosure. Prevents condensation and freezing that can shorten the life of the ATS. Wired to load terminals. Thermostat included.
- Accessory 11BE Feature Bundle is now included with all new Asco 300 ATS. This accessory offers an event log, enabled RS-485 communication port, and common alarm output contact.
- UL 1008 Listed and CSA Certified.
Asco Series 300 New Microprocessor Controller (Group G)
- Easy to navigate 128×64 graphical LCD display with keypad provides soft keys for transfer and monitoring, as well as LED indicators for switch position, source availability, and alert condition.
- Integrated multilingual user interface for configuration and monitoring.
- Adjustable time-delays for transfer and re-transfer as needed.
- Source inphase monitor to transfer motor loads between live sources.
- Voltage and frequency sensing.
- Statistical transfer switch system monitoring information.
- Diagnostic functions.
- Password protection to prevent unauthorized tampering of settings.
- Further details can be found in the brochure and controller guide below. See pictures above for informative visuals.
TRANSFER SWITCH OPTIONS
Please Call to Order Transfer Switches With These Options:
- Delayed Transition configuration (NDTS) for transfer of loads between power sources with a timed load disconnect position for an adjustable period of time of 0-5 minutes.
- Other 60Hz voltages – up to 600 VAC.
- 50Hz frequency/voltages.
- Other enclosure: Open Style.
- Extended warranties: 3, 4, or 5 years.
Please Note: Some Specs (including withstand ratings, dimensions, and weights) may vary with some of the options above. Please see the Asco 300 Brochure above for details.
Please see below for more information and to order. Accessories ordered with your transfer switch will be factory-installed (as applicable).
- Accessory 1UP UPS Back Up Power – Allows controller to run up to 3 minutes without AC power. (Also available as a customer-installed Field Kit.)
- Accessory 18RX Relay Expansion Module (REX) – Provides for some commonly used accessory relays, includes one form C contact for source availability of normal (18G), and one contact for availability of emergency (18B). Contact rating is 5 amps @ 30VDC or @ 125 VAC resistive). Additional output relay is provided, the default is to indicate a common alarm. See operator’s manual for configurable options. (Also available as a customer-installed Field Kit.)
- Accessory 135L Power Meter 5210 – For enhanced monitoring of power and energy information on the load side. Includes shorting block and CT’s. (Also available as a customer-installed Field Kit. Not compatible with Accessory 23GA/23GB.)
- Accessory 23GA/23GB Load Current Metering Card – Measures either single phase (23GA) or three phase (23GB) load current. Includes CT’s. (Not compatible with Accessory 135L.)
- Accessory 72EE Quad Ethernet Module – Enables remote monitoring and control capabilities. Includes Accessory 11BE Feature Bundle. (Also available as a customer-installed Field Kit.)
- Single Channel 5310 Annunciator – Provides remote monitoring and control of one Asco 300 transfer switch. Requires Accessory 72EE. (Not factory-installed.)
- Eight Channel 5350 Annunciator – Provides remote monitoring and control of one Asco 300 transfer switch. Requires Accessory 72EE. (Not factory-installed.)
- Cable Pull Box – Available for top or bottom cable access when required on an Asco 300 standard front connected 1600-2000A indoor transfer switch. (Not factory-installed.)