Free Shipping in the Continental United States
Please call for orders to Alaska or Hawaii.
The ASCO Series 300SE Service Entrance Power Transfer Switch combines automatic power switching with a utility circuit breaker as a disconnect device. This Asco 300 model is designed for 3-Phase 4-Pole Switched Neutral applications up to 400A. Rugged construction and proven performance assure the user of many years of reliability. Ideal for telecom, commercial, municipal, industrial, and agricultural applications.
TRANSFER SWITCH FEATURES
- The Series 300 is listed to UL 1008 standard for Transfer Switch Equipment and CSA standard C22.2 for automatic transfer switches.
- Meets NFPA 110 for Emergency and Standby Power Systems and the National Electrical Code (NEC) Articles 700, 701 and 702.
- True double-throw operation: The single solenoid design is inherently inter-locked and prevents contacts from stopping between sources or from being in contact with both sources at the same time.
- There’s no danger of the transfer switch transferring loads to a dead source because the unique ASCO single-solenoid operator derives power to operate from the source to which the load is being transferred.
- Operating parameters and feature settings can be adjusted without opening enclosure door.
- Compact design for optimum utilization of space.
- Designed to be completely front- accessible, permitting the enclosure to be installed flush to the wall and still allow installation of all power cables and connections from the front of the switch.
- Numerous enclosure options including UL Type 1 (indoor) and UL Type 3R (outdoor).
- Accessory 44G Strip Heater is now included for all models with a 3R outdoor enclosure. Prevents condensation and freezing that can shorten the life of the ATS. Wired to load terminals. Thermostat included.
- Accessory 11BE Feature Bundle is now included with all new Asco 300 ATS. This accessory offers a programmable engine exerciser, event log, enabled RS-485 communication port, and common alarm output contact.
SERVICE ENTRANCE FEATURES
- Suitable for use as service entrance equipment. Listed to UL 1008 (standard for panel-boards) and meets all NEC requirements for service entrance use.
- Circuit Breaker disconnect on the normal for isolation of transfer switch and other electrical equipment.
- Disconnect link on Neutral and Ground.
- Silver plated copper ground and neutral bus with solderless screw type terminals.
Asco Series 300 New Microprocessor Controller (Group G)
- Easy to navigate 128×64 graphical LCD display with keypad provides LED indicators for switch position, source availability, not in auto, and alert condition. It also includes test and time delay bypass soft keys.
- Integrated multilingual user interface for configuration and monitoring.
- Adjustable time-delay feature prevents switch from being activated due to momentary utility power outages and generator dips.
- Adjustable time-delays for engine start, engine cooldown, transfer, and re-transfer.
- Inphase monitor to transfer motor loads, without any intentional off time, to prevent inrush currents from exceeding normal starting levels.
- Voltage and frequency sensing.
- Engine exerciser to automatically test backup generator each week with or without load (order Accessory 11BE or 72EE for more engine exerciser options).
- Statistical ATS system monitoring information.
- Diagnostic functions.
- Password protection to prevent unauthorized tampering of settings.
- Further details can be found in the brochure and controller guide below. See pictures above for informative visuals.
TRANSFER SWITCH OPTIONS
Please Call to Order Transfer Switches With These Options:
- Delayed Transition configuration (ADTS) for transfer of loads between power sources with a timed load disconnect position for an adjustable period of time of 0-5 minutes (uses Frame J).
- Other 60Hz voltages – up to 600 VAC.
- 50Hz frequency/voltages.
- Secure enclosures: UL Type 4X or 12.
- Extended warranties: 3, 4, or 5 years.
Please Note: Some Specs (including withstand ratings, dimensions, and weights) may vary with some of the options above.
Please see below for more information and to order. Accessories ordered with your transfer switch will be factory-installed (as applicable).
- Accessory 1UP UPS Back Up Power – Allows controller to run up to 3 minutes without AC power. (Also available as a customer-installed Field Kit.)
- Accessory 18RX Relay Expansion Module (REX) – Provides for some commonly used accessory relays, includes one form C contact for source availability of normal (18G), and one contact for availability of emergency (18B). Contact rating is 5 amps @ 30VDC or @ 125 VAC resistive). Additional output relay is provided, the default is to indicate a common alarm. See operator’s manual for configurable options. (Also available as a customer-installed Field Kit.)
- Accessory 135L Power Meter 5210 – For enhanced monitoring of power and energy information on the load side. Includes shorting block and CT’s. (Also available as a customer-installed Field Kit. Not compatible with Accessory 23GA/23GB.)
- Accessory 23GA/23GB Load Current Metering Card – Measures either single phase (23GA) or three phase (23GB) load current. Includes CT’s. (Not compatible with Accessory 135L.)
- Accessory 30A Load Shedding Circuit – Initiated by opening of a customer–supplied contact. For ATS only. (Not available as a Field Kit.)
- Accessory 30B Load Shedding Circuit – Initiated by removal of customer–supplied voltage. Please specify voltage. For ATS only. (Not available as a Field Kit.)
- Accessory 30AA Load Shedding Circuit – Initiated by opening of a customer–supplied contact. For ADTS only. (Not available as a Field Kit.)
- Accessory 30BA Load Shedding Circuit – Initiated by removal of customer–supplied voltage. Please specify voltage. For ADTS only. (Not available as a Field Kit.)
- Accessory 62W Audible Alarm – Signals each time the switch transfers to emergency. Includes a silencing feature. City of Chicago requirement. (Not available as a Field Kit.)
- Accessory 72EE Quad Ethernet Module – Enables remote monitoring and control capabilities. Includes Accessory 11BE Feature Bundle. (Also available as a customer-installed Field Kit.)
- Single Channel 5310 Annunciator – Provides remote monitoring and control of one Asco 300 transfer switch. Requires Accessory 72EE. (Not factory-installed.)
- Eight Channel 5350 Annunciator – Provides remote monitoring and control of one Asco 300 transfer switch. Requires Accessory 72EE. (Not factory-installed.)